Candles & Bodycon





I am actually am In love with this dress, my mom got it me for Christmas from my favorite website ever EBAY. Click here to purchase. :) My DR Martens I've had since I was 14 from Download festival which were £5, I actually think I will still be wearing them when I'm 60. My eyes were watering , as you can see on the pictures from the sunlight, I could not see a thing.

Today I got new candles and that excites me and some pretty jewellery, I relaxed in a bath with Radox muscle relax and I actually felt like I was high on something. Anyway HURRAY Its the weekend!!. xox

4 comments

  1. so beautiful !!
    the perfect outfit, in my opinion...
    Docs (fav shoes), backless maxi BLACK dress (fav dress) and wild hair, amazing.
    I wanted to buy this dress but unfortunately they do not ship to my country (Romania).
    Anyways, I am still on the lookout for something similar.

    All the best,

    Patricia
    www.leathershock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT


    http://babelaulait.blogspot.com/2012/01/black-is-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY GOSH!you are so amazing!so beautiful and so stunning1!sexy woman <3 following you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO gorgeous! Amazing style too :) love the dress!
    http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com

    ReplyDelete