Velvet Narnia








I was so tempted to make a snowman today but towards the afternoon the snow started to turn to slush. I hope it snows more, Its so cliche but it does remind of Narnia all dreamy and white. The outfit was me waking up and throwing on clothes, It wasn't thought out at all.. but sometimes those are the best outfits right? I had a meal with my mom today, mixed girl for main and  ice cream, chocolate cake and everything else that was filled in this huge glass of yummyness, for desert. I was still hungry after, I have no idea why but I could eat it all again. 

9 comments

  1. Looks really WOOOOW! you re beautiful dear <3
    I follow you now!


    watch out my newest post on: http://www.aboutblackponies.com/2012/02/elephant-time.html

    xoxo Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning pictures. I've got the same boots, definitely need to wear them more! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so beautiful, this outfit looks great on you ! <3


    http://ribboninpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! All look is perfect! Love your burgundy shoes!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god i love this outfit, and wow you are stunning! love your blog.

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is amazing! you look really great! wonderful blog, madame! got a new follower! come and say hi sometime!

    xx mika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit, especially the shawl!! Your photo quality is amazing, would you mind sharing what camera you use. I'm now following your blog and would love it if you would visit mine. Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Nikon D90 :)X

    ReplyDelete