Nirvana Love



I am wearing some gifts from my Mom, she knows me so well. I would trust her with anything fashion related. ( You're the best, Mom!!) This is my favourite band tee.. obviously because It is Nirvana!! I would never wear a band tee just for fashion, having no knowledge of the band.. that could be really embarrassing right? My hellbound heels are really comfortable, and they make me look taller than I am, which Is always a good thing. Coming home to a nice cup of tea and a book. mwah


4 comments

  1. hey,
    great blog! where do you have the leggins from?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fashion-Sexy-Lady-Girl-Goth-Punk-Faux-PU-Leather-Mesh-Leggings-Tights-Pants-/251174177772?pt=UK_Women_s_Leggins&hash=item3a7b25cbec

      X

      Delete
  2. nirvana, best band ever! Nice outfit!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful, I'm first time on your blog, but I would definitely come back here more often ;) NIRVANA <3

    http://madamevillemo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete