Blue Crush



Hi guys! I am obsessed with this skirt, the blue crush effect and lightning is so cute. I love the split maxi design. I really love skirts like this, it is very comfortable to wear in Spring/Summer. The weather really puts me in a good mood. I just want now to be in Asia in the sunshine with the beautiful people but guess what I only have ONE WEEK to go!! I should really start packing, 2 months of clothes in one backpack is not going to be easy. I am sorry for the lack of outfit posting, after next week there will be so many more to come! 

Have a good Friday!

3 comments

  1. Love the outfit, the skirt is great :)
    2 months in asia sounds awesome, I'm planning a trip too but I will have to wait a bit longer!
    I just stumbled across your blog and I really like it :)
    I’m following you now and I’m looking forward to your new posts. if you want, check out my blog too:

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asia???? That's crazy! Have fun and be safe! :)

    ReplyDelete