Candy Crush


Pink Headscarf/Unknown/Similar Item
Silver Heels/Unknown/Similar item

I love the sweet pastel candy shades that just make you want summer to arrive faster. I feel like a giant cupcake! The candy trend is one of my favourites for summer, so when I seen this dress I fell in love it's both pretty and appropriate for the season. If you do not think this trend suits you, you can always just add a pastel bag or jeans to any outfit, even some pale shoes or mix pastels and neutrals. Look for colours like pale yellow, blush pink, ice blue, lavender and washed peach, washed tie dye colours. You can make head scarfs using any fabric, Mine was made with some fabric I found.

In love with fashion have some amazing candy shades in there online store. You can find them here.
To get the candy look, here are more of my favourite items.

3 comments

  1. This is a different look :) I would never imagin you with anything other then black or white lol. I like it though! The colors like nice on your skin tone. I would probably look like a clown :3 hahA. Check your email and I need your adress again please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes its different to my normal style, I do tend to wear more colours in spring and summer. Soon I will be in nepal working with children so black wont be the best colour there so i am letting the colours seep through my closet slowly. I will reply now <3

      Delete
  2. This is so stunning! You look like a colourful Amy Winehouse :)

    Now following you!

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com
    @JLouiseArtist

    ReplyDelete