Instagram


Here are some of my favourite Insta photos. I am like most people addicted to my iphone and taking photos on Instagram!! I love to have all of these memories to look back on. People ask me why I am always taking photos of random things? Well why the hell not? I love to keep the memory not just in my mind but in a picture. I am thinking of making a wall collage for my bedroom of all my photos. So for anyone that does not use Instagram here are my favourite recent photographs. You can follow me @killynicole and ask me any questions you like. Have an awesome Monday!

2 comments

  1. That's such a cute idea! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited your account, great pictures. I'm in love with your new pastel dress OMG I want I want, make an outfit post on your blog !
    I'm so sad I can't have Instagram as I have a Blackberry (I hate touch phones) and it doesn't have that app... How sad !

    ReplyDelete