I've Got A Burning Desire For You Baby


Skirt/Vintage DIY
Shoes/Vintage
Bag/Vintage
Earrings/Vintage

My look today is very vintage inspired, I used to collect vintage clothing so I have many vintage items in my house in England. I purchased this skirt last year at a vintage shop where you could put as many clothes in one bag for £5. The skirt was mid length but I decided to cut it because I prefer shorter skirts in the summer. You can see my Instagram @killynicole. I love to wear vintage but its not something I do very often but lately I have started to add vintage pieces to my outfits. Back to France tomorrow! Have a nice day!

3 comments

  1. Aww, such an amazing look, hun ^__^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the vibe of the song <3^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look hot!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete