Keep Lovers Not Friends


Heels/Zara

Hey guys! I am loving the sunshine in France, these photos were taken at 9pm and I have never seen the sun shine at this time It's perfect. Today I'm a mix between casual and smart. I guess I didn't want to be either I wanted to be both. I really like this style and after I would wear my black creepers. It is a versatile look, You can wear this white Bang good shorts in many ways, smart with a shirt,clutch heels or you can pair it with a tshirt, sweater and flat shoes and still look elegant. My Orphan's arms sweater is so cosy and light for the summer nights, honestly I am wearing it everyday since I recieved it. I can throw it on with denim shorts, boyfriend jeans.. mostly anything. The jumper and the shorts are now in the sale so get them while you can. Have a nice day!

No comments