Sea and Sunshine

 

I love being at the beach, I took full of advantage of the hot weather in this amazing dress by Inlovewithfashion. When i seen it online I fell in love but when I received it and put it on, it was more amazing than I imagined. I then found these jelly shoes at the beach in a little beach supermarket. I got them for €7 so I was very happy. I have wanted them for so long but they seem to be over priced online I will have to buy more colours before I return home. I was wearing the flower headband all day but it started to get super windy and it was not helping so I took it of.  Have a nice day!

3 comments

  1. That dress is so nice, love the photos <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress! You look great!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete