Summer Breeze


Bag/Vintage
Broche/Vintage
Skirt/Unknown

It is pretty chilly today in France, So my new WalG jumper is perfect, It is really light and easy to throw on with most things. I really liked how the colour matched my skirt perfectly. The skirt I am sorry but I can't remember where I got it, as it has been floating in my closet for awhile now and has no labels. It is silky and really comfortable but I didn't really have anything to match it with how I wanted, then I received this jumper. This weekend we are doing our own little braderie in the city, Its where people sell there used items and in this town you can find so much vintage at the braderie and its not exactly vintage fashion capital. So i will steal it all ha ha!! My boyfriends Aunt gave him many things and of course I went through it and picked all the stuff I wanted. This bag was in the mix and you can see more of what I took on my Instagram @Killynicole. If you don't have Instagram, you can view it online, the links are on the right of my page.

Ignore my hair yet again, I am just letting it be and not messing with it everyday with heat. Sometimes I will do nice things to it but I think if I want it to grow quick, this is the best way.

Have a nice day!

5 comments

  1. How are you such a babe?! Gorgeous outfit m'dear, that skirt is amaaazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so beautiful!! x

    http://www.witty-woman.com/

    ReplyDelete