This Night Has Opened My Eyes


Shirt/Vintage
Earrings/Vintage
Bag/Vintage
Shoes/Vintage

Hey guys! Here is one of the shirts I found at the bradrie the weekend. A bradrie is what we call in England a car boot and I think in America you call it 'Yard sale' I'm not too sure. Its where people sell unwanted things. I am addicted to them because people sell things for so cheap and I always go straight to the old lady stores because they always have amazing vintage pieces. I got this shirt for 50p, The bag was £3.00, the shoes £1.50 and the earrings also 50p. I also got many other things, that you will start to see in my up coming posts. The broach that I am wearing on my shirt is actually just a clip on earring. I always use them for my shirts. I have been getting into vintage a lot more recently, I have always loved vintage from a teenager but its something that comes and goes in my style. I think its going to be back for awhile, especially this winter. I love big chunky vintage cardigans and coats.

I fell in love with this bag when I seen it, It has a little camel on the front. I love how unique it is and its something not many people will have if yet anyone. This is why I love Vintage hunting, soon as I am back home I will open my shop and sell many things from my closet.

Have a nice day!!

1 comment

  1. I always love going to car boot sales! You found such great things, I am in love with your shirt!

    ReplyDelete