ENDLESS MAZE


Blazer/Zara

I love loose tshirt dresses like this. I really needed one to add to my wardrobe, so when this was sent to me I was really excited. I love how basic it is but it stands out. These boots I think I will be wearing a lot lately. Loving them is a understatement. I have ordered a few other similar pairs, can't wait to have them. I think they bring a punk effortless look to any outfit.

 Can't stop wearing these fishnets since I ordered them of eBay, the link I attached, is the exact one I ordered from. I am drawn to dark colors and more of a punkish vibe this last month, I think now summer is over I am more comfortable in this style. My style is pretty much split personality anyway, so we will see.

3 comments

  1. Where are the cut out boots from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at my post below this one, and you will see the link ;)

      Delete
  2. love it love it love it :)
    especially your shoes :)

    theblueeyedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete