IVY



How unique is this jumpsuit from Inlovewithfashion. I have nothing like this in my wardrobe until now. It stands out, so beware you will turn heads if your wearing it. I love the bold print and the silk material. I matched it with my new chunky boots from eBay, which are a million times better in real life. The quality is amazing for the price. I wanted to be comfortable so this is how I styled my look which I think is more me. You can add heels and make the jumpsuit look completely different and really elegant, if that's more your style. I think that anything can work with this jumpsuit. I was originally going to match it with plaid but I decided to leave it like this, I think this pattern would compliment plaid very well, for that clashy look.

My jewerelly is from Nepal and the spike necklace/headband is from eBay.

Have a nice day!

2 comments

  1. You look amazing! Absolutely love you style!
    Following u dear<3
    Keep in touch!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete