MY GIFT IS MY CURSE


Dress/H&M
Kimono/Charity shop

Mondays suck!but today I am feeling witchy in this beautiful kimono, I found it in a charity shopping doing my weekly hunt. I thought I would pair it with a old scarf as I thought the colours really compliment each other. There are so many ways to style this kimono, I will definitely do more posts in it. I love my new shades from Celeb shades, they are my perfect type of sunglasses and they do pretty much every style. It is definitely worth checking out. My hair is back to dark brown, but it looks black here. I have missed this colour too much! What do you prefer?

3 comments

  1. If I was a girl you would be my biggest inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw ! This outfit is very cool, I love a lot !

    http://vulpeculamode.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely loved the scarf and the kimono gave all the style and beauty to the fabulous black garments!
    carlottaloth.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete