YOUTH



This is what I am wearing on this lazy Sunday!  I found this amazing vintage plaid jacket at a charity store, it was only £3! I was in heaven, I love plaid too much, I have been wearing it every day pretty much. I wonder if i will ever get bored of it? The boots I got from eBay China. They do come small, so if you order them get them a size bigger. These ones are slightly different than my last ones in my recent posts, they are higher and the buckles are silver. The dress is from one of my favorite stores Inlovewithfashion, it is really cute in black also!
I added some hair extensions! I think that I will wear them some days.

The weather is so bad, so the pictures are more dull than usual. I just wish it stopped raining.

2 comments

  1. I adore you whole image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is SO cool. You look amazing. And what a great coat <3

    ReplyDelete