All my riches for her smiles




Hey guys! I am back, I hope that you didn't Miss me too much. I am enjoying my Christmas holidays with my family in France, next week I will go to Paris. I am beyond excited for this trip! boat rides on New year will be pretty. I am wearing a mix between vintage and one of my favourite online stores Inlovewithfashion. I guess I am like a farmer/school girl either way I was feeling the vibe. You can wear this plaid skirt with everything almost. I decided to clash it with the jacket which I found while thrifting. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I received these pretty shoes as a gift from my mother.

4 comments

  1. cute color combo. love those glasses!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay glad to see you're back. Killer outfit!
    www.alexisfabiola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really look great! Love everything about this outfit!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete