LEOPARD




I am wearing my moms shirt I kinda just seen it hanging around so I was like yep I will wear that. Most of the time my outfits aren't planned I just put them together as I go. I love this vintage blazer that I have had awhile. I used to hate it but now its grown on me, I like it layered with this WalG cardigan. This outfit is laid back and casual for me, something I like to wear when I am just hanging with friends. My friend decorated my hand with henna as you can see. I still have so many henna pens left over from when I visited Nepal, I need to get some practice before summer starts.
 

4 comments

  1. Beautiful pics dear! Love the outfit!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat is the best! I want more girls to wear hats because they are beautiful elements of any outfit! :-) xx
    http://strefafotografii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm i wonder if your mom got the shirt at old navey...i have one very similar haha!

    ReplyDelete