PARIS DAY 2


Suit/Primark
Bag/Primark
Boots/Primark

I love this suit so much, when I received as a Christmas gift I couldn't believe that it was from Primark. I think it matches perfectly with the hat, which is now reduced in the sale. I really got inspiration for my trip from a book my boyfriend got me for Christmas. It is called "Paris Mode 100 photos delegende." It is a picture book of fashion photos from the 19 century onwards, all set in Paris. I have attatched a link above. The book features Christian Dior, Chanel, Jacques Fath, Mary Quant and many more. It is a coincidence that I received this book as In my school I am studying designers in every decade and I have always been obsessed with vintage fashion and always will be. Stay tuned for more Paris pictures!!

2 comments

  1. This look is fabulous, I love your style ! <3


    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/
    (check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other ?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete