Stripes In Town



I love this shirt so much, It has a real vintage feeling to it! The coat I kind of just found in the house... I guess its someones but I borrowed it! The scarf I found to! I was running out of clothes during the last days as I had worn everything and I probably got changed 3 times in one day so there were no clothes left to wear. I seem do that a lot on my holidays, wear everything at once. So this is the outfit I came up with! Go check out Persun their clothes are amazing. 

2 comments

  1. That shirt is definitely something I could see in my wardrobe! It looks really vintage!

    http://jannadendie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsum!!! *_* Very cool winter looks! Love this too much, pretty!
    anyway, wanna follow each other?? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    JOIN GIVEAWAY?? Click here: aiiness x sammydress

    ReplyDelete