London


Bag/Charity shop

My obsession with vintage bags has really took over my wardrobe. I have the impulse to buy any vintage bag I find in a charity shop, probably because its so cheap but either way I cant refuse. This is my latest buy for £1.50. BARGAIN!! I spent the day in London with my friends, we decided to adventure around Brick Lane for most of the day which is now my new favourite place. It was so alive with people, energy, music and talent. So much to see and so many people to meet it really is a place you would never want to leave. I was adventuring around the markets and found some pretty earrings that I posted on my Instagram (@killynicole) and a beautiful vintage dress that my friend brought me and a maxi skirt. I shall be wearing them in up coming posts. 

I love this floral skirt from Sammy dress, how pretty is it? I was wearing shorts under because the wind kept blowing it up aha. I'm sure you are going to see a lot of floral sneaking into my outfits this Spring/Summer.

3 comments

  1. Love that skirt, such a gorgeous print <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt is striking against the neutrals :) love the little shoulder cut-outs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolie jupe ou robe je ne sais pas :)
    Superbe en tout cas
    Je découvre ton blog avec joie, passe sur le mien : ledressingdalizee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete