I Call It Magic When I'm With You!




How cute is my bee outfit, I am so happy to be wearing this and the weather is just perfect right now. It is so comfy almost like PJ's! I have lightened my hair, I wanted to have a change and I also had so much cut off, I felt sick! I hate to have my hair cut its so terrifying especially when I just want it to to be as long as possible. Do you feel that way? My hairdresser told me to have it cut every 6 weeks! ahhh!!

I have currently collaborated with Mi Moneda and selected my own design for my necklace. You can see and find out more about the necklace in my upcoming posts.



4 comments

  1. Love your hair, also the co-ord is so cute! love the print :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup c'est très sympa ce petit ensemble :)
    Alizée
    ledressingdalizee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still like those co-ords so much, you should wear them again ;)

    ReplyDelete