AUTUMN FEEL




I love this dress so much, perfect colours for fall. Missguided never seem to fail in their clothing, I don't think there is anything I don't like on their website, it is always exciting to shop through their clothing. I want to wear this outfit forever all through fall, perfect tassles and floral prints and ofcourse amazing mules. I am feeling 60s inspired and a little bohemian, probably because I am studying fashion decades in fashion class. My fashion keeps changing with all the inspirations. Go get this outfit on Missguided.


7 comments

  1. Amazing dress!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly beautiful post darling!!! Love the dress with its sexy cut and vintage pattern. Perfectly vintage, gorgeously boho
    <3

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Missguided is the best shop ! And this outfit, the best boho style. I love seeing you in things like this, very Vanessa Hudgens (who, you know I love a lot), I wish I could wear things like this, it's everything I love but it doesn't work on me, I don't know why...
    Love your hair and the shoes too, babe <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it works on you!!!
      thank you ,x

      Delete