The World Is Ours



Top/River Island
Kimono/Bershka
Skirt/Bershka
Sandals/Vintage
Choker/Topshop
Sunglasses/Primark

So thankful to be in the sun, this week! I only brought a few pieces with me, as I wanted to see what was in store on the High Street over here. Ive found some amazing pieces, one of which is this beautiful Kimono from Bershka. I fell in love with the detail and the tassells! I also got my skirt from there, in their sale section. Its hot in the day but it cools down at night, so its nice to warm up with light weight pieces like this Kimono. I absolutely love these sandals that i was given in France, randomly. They're the perfect fit and I'm able to wear them with so many different styles. They have a real 90's feel to them. 

Lots of Love
Killy
xox

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love that kimono!
    carpe-noctems.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on your blog in forever..you look so different as a blond! I LOVE IT! Hope all is well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, really, who give you those cool sandals ? :)

    ReplyDelete