Black Dress






The perfect black dress by Ivy Revel is so comfortable and the split and back detail is just more perfect. I decided to wear it with my Jadon boots to Camden Rocks Festival. The festival inspired outfit works really well with any black maxi dress. For the evening you could wear this dress with heels and a clutch for a really chic look. The coin belt I've had for a very long time for a random shop but I've attached one similar. It is perfect for summer and changes any outfit making it more bohemian.

The festival was really cool I came along with Dead Sea Skull and took photos for them. Go check them out! and let me know what you think.

Love Killy xox

2 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous look you've put together. The dress is just fabulous and the coin belt is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is perfect ! You're the master of cool black outfits, I swear ! <3

    ReplyDelete