Raindrops



Dress // River Island

I fell in love with these shoes imidately when I first seen them and I couldn't believe the price. They are really comfortable and look stunning with most outfits. I decided to wear a plain black dress and let the heels be the statement. The hat and bag was a gift to me, I love them so much. The hat is so me, I have been looking for something like that for so long with the etched - medallion band. Before I was using belts I had with the similar design and adding them to my hats. 

This time of year is always my favourite with the cherry blossom trees. I got caught in the rain but its ok because my hat is my shelter hehe. 

Have a nice day.
Killy
xox

5 comments

  1. The shoes are so stunning! You look amazing x
    ncavien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing style! Beautiful sandals!

    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how hot/cool this outfit is <333 I mentioned it on my last post, I had to ! ;)
    (I need this hat in burgundy :O)

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete