Little Vintage Treasures






I decided to do some early birthday shopping, I had previously done a window display for COW vintage and while I was there I spotted some pieces I wanted. Lets start with the crop shirt, it has that bohemian country vibe that I just love,  then I found a belt that matched perfectly which I am wearing with it above. I cant wait to wear this outfit with some buckled platform boots. The dress is very me, I always seem to go straight to those colours and those bohemian paisley style prints which I probably have enough of but can't stop buying. The belt is perfect, my obsession with buckled belts goes way back but lately I can't seem to resist purchasing them I love all of these unique belts, but my favourite has to be the one on the bottom black with silver buckles. The bag is a dream, look at that detailed map print, so in love.

Killy 
xox

1 comment